Wednesday, August 9, 2017

Dime Box Buy: 2016 Topps Archives #294 Andrew McCutchen

I don't understand how anyone can not like Topps Archives.  Current players on the card designs of our youth?  Yes, please!

2016 Topps Archives #294 Andrew McCutchen
If you shop online and haven't signed up and used ebates yet, you're missing out.  I also use it on eBay to get money back.  Between referrals and cash back, I've gotten over $100 in about seven months.  FREE CARDS!  If you're on Twitter, please give me a follow.  Happy collecting!

2 comments:

  1. Agreed. I loved seeing current players on the 92 design this year

    ReplyDelete
  2. Archives are my favorite product... year in and year out. Although... I gotta admit, the main reason I love it is for the Fan Favorites autographs.

    ReplyDelete