Saturday, October 14, 2017

Pack Break - 2017 Topps Fire

I stopped at Target today for something and after picking it up, stopped by the card aisle.  This particular store doesn't seem to get hit as much by collectors.  Things will sometimes sit on shelves there that you can't find anywhere else.  I knew the Topps Fire were new, but uncertain how popular they were.  I figured why not. 

I already posted pack one on A Pack To Be Named Later.  I hope you'll check it out.  This post will be the down and dirty version with just a couple of pics. 



The Aaron Judge card is the first one that I have had.  My hope is that someone wants it and has a the Gypsy Queen that I need for my set.  The other highlight is the Nomar Garciaparra.  It's /299 and the only numbered card from my two packs.  I'm sure there's a Red Sox collector that will be interested. 

I've already entered these into my collection on Trading Card Database, so feel free to take a look at my want list if you see something you like.  I'm just getting started over there, but I have anything 2017 related (wants and traders) already on there. 

If you shop online and haven't signed up and used ebates yet, you're missing out.  I also use it on eBay to get money back from purchases there.  Between referrals and cash back, I've gotten over $100 in about seven months.  FREE CARDS!  If you're on Twitter, please give me a follow.  Happy collecting!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on pulling the top 2 AL MVP candidates in one pack.

    ReplyDelete