Saturday, May 5, 2018

2000 Marc Bulger Quantum Leaf Infinity Green -or- A Rare eBay Purchase

Last week I posted about an envelope from Dennis and mentioned my love for the 2000 Quantum Leaf football set.  While writing it, I checked on eBay to see if there were any parallels available of the one he sent me.  

There was a parallel and even though it was more that I thought it should be, I bought it.  I don't buy much on eBay these days.  I think I'm averaging less than two items a month so far this year.  Of my last four purchases, this is the only one that was even a card.  

2000 Quantum Leaf - Infinity Green #342 Marc Bulger SN75
I have to say, I still like the look of the base card better.  It's because the base cards are blue, no doubt.  Leaf made three parallels and the other two colors I need for the "rainbow" are red (/35) and purple (/15).  Since the cards are almost 20 years old, I'm not holding my breath that I will ever see one. 

___________________________________________________________________________

I've decided to try selling on Sports Card Direct again.  Hopefully you'll take a look at my page and see if there's anything you're interested in.  I can always sell off the site and ship in a PWE if you're only looking for a card or two and don't want to pay $3 shipping.


If you shop online and haven't signed up and used ebates yet, you're missing out.  I also use it on eBay to get money back from purchases there.  Between referrals and cash back, I've gotten over $150 in a year.  FREE CARDS!  I have another $40+ going into my Paypal account in the next couple weeks.


If you're on Twitter, please give me a follow.  You can also find me on Trading Card Database.  I love trading cards, when it makes sense.  Happy collecting!

1 comment:

  1. Hopefully you (or one of your readers) stumble upon the red or purple parallel eventually. I can see it sitting in a dealer's dollar bin somewhere around the country at a card show or flea market. I'll try to keep my eyes peeled for you.

    ReplyDelete