Thursday, May 17, 2018

2018 Trading Card Database Trade #22 - bkim -or- Thankfully, I Didn't Give Up Much

I love most of the buyback trades, but this one feels like it was for the most basic of buybacks.  Also, there was supposed to be a fifth card, but the trading partner couldn't find it.  BOO!  


2017 Topps - Rediscover Topps Stamped Buybacks Bronze #337 Calvin Schiraldi

2017 Topps - Rediscover Topps Stamped Buybacks Gold #780 Mike Flanagan

2017 Topps - Rediscover Topps Stamped Buybacks Silver #224 Tony LaRussa 

Didn't even notice the whatever on the card until I cropped the scan.  


2017 Topps - Rediscover Topps Stamped Buybacks Silver #312 Joey Meyer

I don't believe there's anyway to sugar coat it, but this isn't the most inspiring group of buybacks.  I can't see any of them staying in the set for too long, unless they are just unopposed.  Luckily, I didn't give up much in return for them.  

___________________________________________________________________________

I've decided to try selling on Sports Card Direct again.  Hopefully you'll take a look at my page and see if there's anything you're interested in.  I can always sell off the site and ship in a PWE if you're only looking for a card or two and don't want to pay $3 shipping.  I'm going to start listing more cards daily.  It's time to get out of a lot of my stuff.  


If you shop online and haven't signed up and used ebates yet, you're missing out.  I also use it on eBay to get money back from purchases there.  Between referrals and cash back, I've gotten over $150 in a year.  FREE CARDS!  Another $40 was depostied into my Paypal account last week.



If you're on Twitter, please give me a follow.  You can also find me on Trading Card Database.  I love trading cards, when it makes sense.  Happy collecting!

3 comments:

  1. Hey, like you said at the very least hopefully they'll fill some vacant numbers! It's hard getting 792 of these things each with a different number, and they can't all be winners!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Reading all your posts has made me very wise.

      Delete
    2. Reading all your posts has made me very wise.

      Delete